Monday - Friday, 11:00am - 3:00pm
Monday - Wednesday, 5:00 - 9:00pm
Thursday - Saturday, 5:00 - 10:00pm
Saturday open for dinner only.
- Select Food Items - $6
- Select Wines - $5 per glass
- Select Draft Beers - $3
Bistro 185 is located in the trendy East 185th Street neighborhood, just a short distance from the East 185th Street Exit off of I-90.
Address: 991 East 185th Street • Cleveland, Oho 44119
Directions: Click here for map
Parking: There are parking lots on either side of the restaurant, as well as street parking.
Bistro 185 is an exciting trendy gem that has established itself as a strong supporter of the Northeast Shores Development Corporation – a non-profit community development project working to improve the quality of life for the people who live, go to school and do business in its service area. So-named because it serves the Northeast corner of Cleveland, along the beautiful Lake Erie shore. The Northeast Shores builds community and neighborhood vitality by using strategic development to:
- attract quality, dedicated families
- market neighborhood business districts
- help business owners improve their commercial properties and storefronts
- mend vacant and substandard housing, in partnership with the Cleveland Housing Network
- assist in code enforcement to safeguard area property values
- organize the annual East 185th street festival
- take advantage of city programs to help residents maintain and improve their homes
Marc and Ruth Levine are visionaries and carefully chose this location for their new restaurant. In eight short months they have become the area's favorite culinary destination. Truly, “the talk of the town”. The cozy atmosphere of soft lighting and warm wood, paired with comfort foods and flavorful creations with global appeal make them a great complement to the Northeast Shores program. Marc and Ruth Levine look forward to supporting many other business owners that will see the opportunity and potential that this area offers. We may just become the next Tremont!