Wednesday , March 25
5 Courses paired with 5 Sakes
Details coming soon!
- The Art of Healing Benefit
Bistro 185 was proud to be a part of this event at Farenheit for Seidman Cancer Center, University Hospitals.
- Hospice of the Western Reserve's "A Meal to Remember"
Bistro 185 was proud to take part in the Hospice of the Western Reserve‘s “A Meal to Remember” program. The Hospice of the Western Reserve devotes itself to providing palliative end-of-life care, caregiver support, and bereavement services throughout Northern Ohio. Celebrating the individual worth of each person’s life includes providing families with opportunities to share memory-making moments, and that’s what “A Meal to Remember” is all about. Once each month in 2012, one local Cleveland restaurant hosted a dinner for Hospice of the Western Reserve patients and their loved ones at David Simpson Hospice House. In this beautiful setting on the Lake Erie shore, patients and their loved ones can gather around the dinner table to enjoy a truly special meal and create lasting memories. On July 17, 2012 Bistro 185 provided this dinner.
- North Union Farmers' Market Garlic Festival
We participated in Cleveland's first festival celebrating everything there is to love about the humble but mighty garlic! We served French-Fried Garlic Chips on Lobster Ravioli with Laughing Bird Caribbean White Shrimp! Visit Event Website
- Muttsquerade Ball, sponsored by Dogs Unlimited Rescue
Look for us at this fundraiser for Dogs Unlimited Rescue, hosted by Fox 8 News in the Morning anchor Stefani Schaefer and featuring live music by Cleveland's own rock legend Michael Stanley, a silent auction, and a magnificent spread of food from area restaurants. Our contribution will be Fall Corn Pudding with Pancetta and Sautéed Laughing Bird Shrimp. Tickets $100 each. It'll be a barking good time!
- American Liver Foundation's Flavors of Northeast Ohio
At this unique and creative culinary event, premier regional chefs (including us!) prepared, tableside, a signature five-course gourmet dinner, complete with wine pairings and distinctive décor, for a table of ten.
- The Coit Road Farmersí Market Taste of Autumn
Ten local chefs including Bistro 185 prepared tastes using the harvest of local farmers. In addition to the food, there was live local music and meeting others interested in local food. The farmers donated the ingredients, the chefs and musicians are donated their talent to support the Coit Road Farmersí Market.
- The March of Dimes Signature Chefs Auction The March of Dimes Signature Chefs Auctions are held in over 200 cities across the country. This is a unique and fun dining experience where top local chefs present their signature dishes in a tasting format. Since the first Chefs Auction in 1989, these events have raised more than $89 million to make sure that all babies are born healthy.
- Market Under Glass 2010
An evening of unlimited food and assorted drink from over 50 of the finest restaurants and beverage purveyors in Northeast Ohio! Proceeds benefited Harvest for Hunger, a program of the Cleveland Foodbank.
- The American Cancer Society, 2nd Annual Dining at the Diamond
Benefit at Classic Park in Eastlake.
- North Union Farmers Market Spring Benefit
Bistro 185 along with 25 other outstanding Cleveland restaurants served samplings of their terrific food for this great cause. Bistro 185 served Lobster Pot Pie and House-smoked duck breast on potato pancakes with an apple-leak compote.
- The American Cancer Society
Benefit at Saks Fifth Avenue at Beachwood place.
- LGBT Summer Restaurant Tour
- Friends of Annie
Fundraiser for Annie Chiu, chef / owner of Sun Luck Garden, one of Cleveland’s most celebrated restaurants, who underwent emergency open-heart surgery and whose restaurant was closed during her recovery.